Beautiful Creatures Movie Review

Okay, since I have been trying to write this for three days and  am about in the same place I started, I have decided that I'm just going to write things as they come to my mind... This should be interesting. 

Let me start off by saying that I loved this movie! Not only because it was quite close to the book, which I also love, but also because it was different from the book. Okay, I know that may sound weird that I am such a huge fan of the books and the changes in the movie didn't bother me, but over the year I have come to this realization that not all things in a book translate well onto the big screen. For example, the whole kelting thing between Lena and Ethan. I literally spent hours before the movie came out trying to think of a way they could film that part of the book without being cheesy or making the movie cheap and I came up with nothing, so it really doesn't bother me that, along with a few other things, didnt make it into the movie. 

Another things that really surprised me about this movie is that I actually liked the ending! Now, I know that a lot of people have not yet seen the movie and when you do, you may think I'm crazy but I loved it! I think that it was a great ending for the movie, but it also leaves a great bridge to the next movie, bearing that this movie does well in the box office. Also, another little point about the ending is that I have been reading a lot of stuff on tumblr from people who have seen the movie and have yet to read the books, and I distinctly remember one user saying, "Beautiful Creatures has done something The Hunger Games couldn't, It made me want to read the books!" Which I personally think is even a bigger deal then the movie itself. Anything that bring more people into the reading community is a friend of mine! 
So, All in all, I completely loved this movie! The chemistry between Alden (Ethan) and Alice (Lena) is beautiful on screen 
P.S: The ending basically gave me a heart attack and made me cry and it is completely different from the book, BUT IT IS SO GOOD!