Friday's Five: Fictional Athletes


Friday's Five is a brand new weekly meme hosted by Book Nerds Across AmericaJacque's Book Nook, and Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Ever Daredwhere they ask a bookish question and we give our top five answers.

This week's topic is something that I don't know a lot about: Fictional athletes. I mean, I've read a few books with athletes, but not a lot. This took a lot of thinking. So, if some of these "athletes" don't seem like athletes, I'm sorry.

1. Harry Potter
Sport of Choice: Quidditch (I don't care if it's not real. It's frexing awesome)

2. Fred & George Weasley
Sport of Choice: Quidditch

3. Ethan Chase 
Sport of Choice: Kali (type of martial arts)

4. Percy Jackson
Sport of Choice: Swordfighting 

5. Katniss Everdeen
Sport of Choice: Archery (and yes, I do consider this  a sport. If it has it's own Olympic event, it's a sport :P)