In My Mailbox #8/Stacking the Shelves #2

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey (March 5, 2013)
Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon (April 9, 2013)
Bang by Lisa McMann (October 8, 2013)
In the After by Demeitria Lunetta (June 25, 2013)
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike (April 30, 2013)
Taken by Erin Bowman (April 16, 2013)
(I got all these ARCs from Edelweiss)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Paper Towns by John Green
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
(I won all of these from the FANTASTIC authors J.K. Rock, who's releasing her new book, Camp Boyfriend, on July 2nd!)

Guys, I went a little book crazy this week. I honestly need to put myself on a book buying ban. What did you guys get this week?