Top Ten Authors I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Booksish.

This week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is the top ten authors I'd put on my auto-buy list. This means that, without question, I would buy these authors' books no matter what. So, in no particular order (because these authors are all AMAZING) here is my list:

1. Cassandra Clare- This woman is exceptionally talented... in making me an emotional wreck. I swear, I've cried, laughed, and immensely enjoyed every single one of her books. Cassandra Clare books are my weakness.

2. Rick Riordan- I love this author. I've been reading his books since 6th grade, and I've LOVED every single one of them. They're entertaining, and have some of the best characters to ever exist.

3. John Green- Yet another author who can cause extreme emotional damage. Although I've only read two of his books (TFiOS and Looking for Alaska), but I've loved them both so much. With both of them, I've read them in a single sitting. They're beautiful and fantastic and so so heartbreaking.

4. Veronica Roth- The Divergent series is one of my all time favorite series. I love the way Roth writes. It's simple, yet contains so much meaning.

5. Stephanie Perkins- Stephanie Perkins writes some of the SWEETEST stories of all time. I love contemporary books, and with both of her books, she does everything exactly write. She writes great stories and even better characters, both of which you can't help but fall in love with.

6. Ally Carter- Ally Carter has a way of flawlessly mixing action, romance, and intricate plot in every single book of hers. 

7. Jennifer L. Armentrout- JLA writes books with some of my favorite characters and romances of all time. Her characters are both perfect and perfectly flawed, and her romances are the same way. She has this way of making it interesting every single page.

8. J.K. Rowling- Do I even need to elaborate on this author? Her writing is so intricately crafted and planned that it's flawless. Her characters have become loved all around the world, as is her writing.

9. Suzanne Collins- In her Hunger Games series, Suzanne Collins molds a beautiful yet scary world. It's realistic and so symbolic of our own society. She takes the worst and best of our society and amazingly projects it into her work to make a beautiful book. Her characters are flawed and great and so so real, and I love them.

10. Marcus Zusak- This man. Wow. What do I even say? His book The Book Thief takes something so terrible and turns it into this beautiful story full of love, loss, and friendship. This book is just written so flawlessly and absolutely beautiful.