In My Mailbox #10/ Stacking the Shelves #4


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Fragments by Dan Wells (from Pitch Dark)
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (from YA Reads)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (from YA Reads)
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (from ARCycling)
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Rumors by Anna Godversen
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Les Miserables DVD
The Hobbit DVD

So, for the past two weeks or so, I've been MIA. The reason for that is that I just got back from New York this week, and I've been having drill team try-outs all week. So, sorry for being absent from the blog, but I'm back and ready to start working again! Hope you guys had a fantastic bookish week! :)