Top Ten Series I Would Like To Start But Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't
There are SO many books I've wanted to read, but most of them, I never get to. I have all the lovely books on my shelf, but I always find an excuse to read something else before I get to that. So here's my list:

1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I loved the first book in the Vampire Academy series, but I never got around to read the rest. I've heard that this series is amazing, so I'm really anxious to actually get to read it. I have all the books on my shelf, waiting to be read...

2. Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore: Yet another series I've heard great things about. I've been meaning to read it since the movie came out, but I never got around to it. (Plus, if I read them, one of my friends will read The Mortal Instruments series!)

3. Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini: I owe this series to a friend, so I'm kind of required to read it. She says that it's amazing, so I'll take her word for it.

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: It seems that everybody who reads YA has read this book... except me. I mean, I have both of these books on my shelf! I should've read them months ago.

5. Lunar Chronicles (Cinder) by Marissa Meyer: Guess what? I have this series on my shelf too! But I haven't read it yet, and I have no idea why. I've heard fantastic things about it.

6. Fallen by Lauren Kate: I got the first book for Christmas, and it's been sitting on my shelf since then.

7. Revenants (Die For Me) by Amy Plum: I've been wanting to read this for so long. It has everything I like: Paris, love, hot fictional boys, and special powers. So, I have no idea why I haven't read it.

8. Hourglass by Myra McEntire: This really caught my eye because of one thing: FREAKING TIME TRAVEL. Plus, my friends over at Book Nerds Across America have said it's fantastic.

9. Hundred Oaks (Catching Jordan) by Miranda Kenneally: I first came across this book on Mundie Moms, and it sounded like a really great/cute story. From what I've seen, there's been nothing but great reviews of this series.

10. The Diviners by Libba Bray: I LOVE historical fiction, so this book is right up my ally. I've heard great things about Libba Bray's books, so I definitely need to read them.