In My Mailbox #11/ Stacking the Shelves #5


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight  by Jennifer E. Smith
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Splendor by Anna Godberson
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
The Prince, A Selection Novella by Kiera Cass

I had a FANTASTIC week in books. I finally got some books I've been meaning to buy for forever, and they look great on my shelf ;). As you've noticed, this week, I've got a classic book in my haul. I'm reading East of Eden in school right now, and it's a really great book. Everybody definitely needs to check it out.

Also, if you've been a long time follower of this blog, you'll have noticed that we have a new design! Thanks to Faye over at Day Dreamer's Thoughts, we have an AMAZING new design. I'm absolutely in love with our new design, and I'm so grateful to Faye for helping us out. Head on over to her Graphics Shop and check out more of her stuff.