Review: The Unbecoming and Evolution of Mara Dyer

Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Genre: Fantasy 
Pages: Hardcover, 452
Publication: September 27th, 2011

Synopsis:
           Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.
She’s wrong.


Publication: October 23, 2012
Synopsis: 
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?



 
         After hearing my roommate rant and rave about these books, I had to check them out and let me tell you these are two of the BEST books I have read in a while! All the twist and turns that take place in these books make them so hard to put down. I literally was up until 6 in the morning because I couldn't myself to put it down! 

        Also, Noah Shaw has to one of most perfect boys in a YA Fiction book's EVER! Everything he does and says is always so cute and sweet that I almost die from swooning too much and the fact that he has a British accent doesn't hurt either. Although, what really sucked me into these books was the mystery between Mara's and Noah's abilities. But, that is all I will say about that, if you want to find out more you should definitely go pick of a copy of Michelle Hodkin's, Mara Dyer Series. 

Labels: , , ,