Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art

Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic:

Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame as Pieces of Art

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Not only is the cover bright and gorgeous, it really means a lot to me.

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
All of the Grisha series book covers are amaaaazing; this is no exception.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I think this one goes without saying.

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Who could not LOVE this cover?

Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
I just want to stroke this cover all day long. (That sounded strangely sexual bad.)

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Simple and cute. Two Things I love in book covers

The Selection by Kiera Cass 
*insert covergasm here*

Tease by Amanda Maciel 
While it may look a bit plain in the picture, the cover is actually REALLY shiny and reflective

Evertrue by Brodi Ashton 
The hardcover of this is absolutely stunning.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge